In case you missed it, here is the link for the first post.
If you have a product or service to sell, you’re probably wondering how your business performed in 2015.
Rick Warren, the author of The Purpose Driven Life, What on Earth Am I Here For? Has said that “we are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.”
As you go over your year end business metrics here are 10 more questions for small business owners in Arvada to ask themselves;
- Was the competition more aggressive?
- Are you thinking about retiring?
- How successful was your direct mail?
- Did you expect immediate results from long term tactics?
- Did you ask for referrals?
- Were the ups and downs of sales like riding a roller coaster?
- Did you spend too much money on advertising that didn’t work?
- Were you able to keep your prospects engaged?
- Were you able to keep your prospects educated?
- How well did you define your target market?
What questions are you asking yourself about your business?
Comment below and share your thoughts with others.
Are you looking for ways to grow your business in 2016?
Click here to download the Road Map to Unbound Growth.